Many people do not take care of their skin without realising that skin is the largest human organ and taking care of your skin is also essential.
Our skin goes through a lot like pollution, dirt, smoke, harsh chemicals based on skin products and perfume can damage your skin and cause premature wrinkles on your skin, especially the area around your eyes because that is the most delicate area of your face.
However, if you are joyful, laugh your heart out, those wrinkles are worth it. But, in case you are not using the right skincare products, not having the required amount of nutrients and not doing anything to keep your skin, you need to prevent those fine lines.
Also, it is better to avoid processed, fatty and oily foods and focus on consuming foods and drinks that are good for your skin and overall health.
One of the best things to protect against the early signs of ageing is to always clean, hydrate and use sunscreen (a broad-spectrum sunscreen).
People who live a sedentary lifestyle are prone to develop wrinkles and fine lines earlier compared to others. Therefore, it is important to be involved in physical activity or yoga asanas.
Let’s discuss some of the yoga asanas that help to prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
4 Yoga Asanas to Prevent Fine Lines:
1. Bal Bakasana:
Bal Bakasana is also known as baby crane pose which is obvious with its name.
Steps for Bal Bakasana:
· You need to lie down flat on a yoga mat and keep your elbows down.
· Then, you need to spread your fingers apart in the forward direction.
· Then you need to lean forward so that your body weight shifts onto your triceps.
· Try to maintain a balance and then together lift (slowly) your feet on the ground.
2. Adomukhi Svanasana:
Adomukhi Svanasana is also known as a downward-facing dog pose.
Steps for Adomukhi Svanasana:
· Keep your palms under the shoulder and knees below your hips.
· Then you need to lift your hips and form an inverted ‘V’ with the help of your body.
· Then, you need to place your hands shoulder width apart and your fingers should be pointed.
· Then, you need to open your shoulder blades after putting pressure on your palms.
· Try to push your heels towards the floor.
Halasana is also known as plough pose.
Steps for Halasana:
· First, you need to lie down on your backside on a yoga mat.
· Then, keep your palms on the floor beside your body, facing towards your feet.
· Then, with the help of your abdominal muscles, you need to lift your legs in a 90-degree position.
· Then, by pressing your palms gently on the ground and trying to fall your legs behind your head without bending your legs.
· You need to lift your middle and lower back area to be able to touch your toes on the ground, behind your head.
· Try to bring your chest close to the chin area.
· You can use your palm to support your back.
Padahastasana is also known as hands under foot pose and gorilla pose.
Steps for Padahastasana:
· First, you need to stand in samasthiti.
· Then you need to exhale while you bend your upper body from the hips towards the feet to be able to touch your nose to your knees.
· Keep your palms on either side of your feet.
So, now you know how to practice these yoga asanas step by step. These yoga asanas are helpful to reduce the effects of premature ageing and also help to maintain your mental and physical health as well.