Rheumatoid arthritis is auto-immune diseases, which mean it your our body’s immune system attack your own body cells.
This leads to complications like joints pain or stiffness in the joints including swelling and redness.
Though to understand the exact origin of someone’s rheumatoid arthritis is difficult but it can happen due to genetics and bad lifestyle. It is also said that if the reason is genetics, rheumatoid arthritis treatment is difficult.
Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis:
- Joint pain and stiffness.
- Swelling in the joints.
- Joint deformities and functioning.
- Feeling tired.
- Limping in the joints.
- Tenderness in the joints.
- Redness in the joints.
- Warmth in joints.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Happen to:
If we just talk about India, there are more than 18 crore rheumatoid arthritis patients. This is more than some of the most common diseases like Diabetes, AIDS, or Cancer.
Every year nearly 14% of people need medical expert help for their joint disease.
Rheumatoid arthritis is more common in women compared to men, but rheumatoid arthritis symptoms are more severe amongst men.
How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Here some of the following point to “reduce rheumatoid arthritis” cause:
- Following a healthy lifestyle and daily physical exercise.
- Try to add more nutrition-based calories in your diet to get complete nutrition.
- Add some restriction to your daily habits like do eating junk or processed food when you hungry or feeling munchy.
- You can add some of the healthy munchy foods to get rid of hunger during evening time or after a few hours of having lunch.
- Go for a morning walk or running it helps to keep your blood circulation t its best.
- You have any sort of pain in your body consult your doctor and then do exercises suggested by your doctor.
- Fix the timing of your meal, it is important to consume on time, off timing also has a bad effect on our health.
- Avoid deep-fried food, packaged food or fast foods.
- Try to add foods which keep your gut healthy because a healthy gut is a way to a healthy body and mind.
- So, try to add food products which help to keep your gut healthy like curd, papaya, lemon, Ash gourd, honey, almonds, sprouts, bananas, garlic, ginger, leafy green veggies and many more.
- Breastfeeding of small babies for a minimum of six months helps to develop healthy gut from the very beginning. This is important because babies microbiota start to develop during their birth only.
Microbial is like the father of all types of microbes, which lives inside and outside a human body like protozoa, viruses, bacteria and fungi.
You also start by consuming local seasonal fruits to keep your gut healthy and get proper nutrition based on seasonal fruits and vegetable. This also prevents you from eating bad quality greens and fruits.
Consuming an adequate amount of probiotics and prebiotics is also a natural way of improving your gut health to get rid of rheumatoid arthritis or rheumatoid arthritis causes.
Preventive Measures to Fight Rheumatoid Arthritis:
- Eating foods which are rich in vitamin c like guava, oranges, bell pepper, broccoli, lemons, turmeric etc.
- Strong immunity helps to fight infections and restrict the growth of unwanted antibodies.
- Do not smoke or chew tobacco, this may lead to the risk of Rheumatoid Arthritis. And, the risk is high in both women and men.
- Try to take some measures to protect yourself from air pollution.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis causes may develop due to the bad environmental factors like breathing polluted air, spending more time sitting at a home, no physical activities or sports activities, not keeping your surrounding clean and green like lack of plans and trees around you.
- Try to maintain your dental hygiene because microbiomes develop inside your mouth and lack of good dental hygiene, especially in small children may lead to rheumatoid arthritis.
One of the main causes of rheumatoid arthritis in women is hormonal imbalance. Women go through more stages in their lives where hormonal changes happen like menopause, pregnancy, puberty or in worse cases like a miscarriage.
When such imbalance happens in a women’s body the risk of her developing rheumatoid arthritis also increases.
So, maintaining your hormonal balance is a must for every woman like a high level of oestrogen levels can result in auto-immune diseases like Rheumatoid.