No matter what is the reason behind pain, when a person is going through that pain their mind just think about one thing, how to get rid of this pain as soon as possible?
Today we will share some amazing “home remedies for heart pain” and prevent the chances of getting a heart pain in the future.
If heart pain happens, the first things that come in mind is a heart attack but heart pain can happen due to many reasons like muscle strains, gas and anxiety.
In case you feel sudden heart pain in the following condition, you must contact a doctor ASAP!
– In case you feel heart or chest pain and it’s more like squeezing, crushing, heavy and tight.
– In case you experience shortness of breath and chest pain.
Now, what you need to do to avoid or prevent chest pain with the help of home remedies for heart pain.
Top 8 Home Remedies for Heart Pain
One must first go to a doctor and check the actual reason behind the chest pain if the reason behind chest pain is normal or not something serious like a heart attack only then, you should use these home remedies.
Also, people who are suffering from angina should not follow these home remedies and consult their doctor.
- Almonds: Almonds has properties that help with heart pain. If a person wants to prevent heart pain and wants to maintain his/her heart health to prevent such issues, then eating some almonds or drinking a cup of almond will be helpful.
- Cold Pack: One of the common reasons for chest or heart-related pain is a muscle strain. This happens due to blunt trauma, exercise and other activities. When this happens, you can do icing or a cold pack in the area where you are feeling the pain to reduce the pain. Also, this method is helpful to reduce swelling.
- Garlic: Garlic is used as one of the home remedies to get relief from the chest pain and to prevent heart diseases. In order to use garlic, you can add clove and 2 garlic cloves and add this in a glass of warm milk and drink this mixture. You can also chew garlic cloves directly to gain more benefits from this home remedy. This is help to prevent heart diseases and prevent the buildup of plaque in the arteries.
- Hot beverages: If a person is suffering from pain because of bloating or gas, warm water or hot drinks can be helpful to get relief from that pain because hot drinks help to boost the digestion process. There are many hot drinks that one can consume, but hibiscus tea has many benefits to prevent bloating, reduce cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is helpful to prevent acid reflux,one can take apple cider vinegar before or after having a meal. It is also advisable to not take Apple cider vinegar in case a person is taking blood thinner because this can also lead to the thinning of the blood.
- Ginger: Ginger is known for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can help to treat stomach related issues and to prevent vomiting. However, one can also use ginger in case he/she facing cold or cough.
- Lie Down: If you are feeling heart pain, then it is better to lay down quickly and keep your head elevated to the body. This can help to provide some relief from the pain that occurs because of acid reflux.
- Turmeric and milk: Turmeric is also known for its amazing pain alleviating and anti-inflammatory properties that can help to prevent the chest pain. You just need to add a teaspoon of turmeric in a glass of warm milk and drink this before you go to bed. This remedy will help to get rid of the pain, high cholesterol level and heart-related diseases.
7 Common Causes of Heart Pain
- Stable angina
- Muscle injury
- GERD or acid reflux
- Heart attack
- Unstable angina
- Muscle strain.
If a person thinks that he/she is having a heart attack then, they should not wait even for a second and immediately see a doctor to prevent any mishap.