Every day, we are living a life that is surrounded by toxins. The types of food you eat, the type of environment you live in, the type of air you inhale all contain toxins.
But our bodies are designed in a way that helps to detox our system and keep us free from various diseases. But over time these toxins can increase in our body and detox these toxins from our system, we should include some powerful beneficial herbs to detox our system.
Keeping your system toxins free helps to improve the efficacy of our system and also prevents you from various diseases.
What Happens When Toxins Increases?
Here are some common symptoms when the toxins increase in your body.
· You find it difficult to sleep, and the quality of your sleep also suffers.
· Also, you feel bloated.
· You might face issues with your skin.
· Mood swings and not able to focus on things.
However, the above symptoms can also happen due to various other health problems. But cleansing your system from within helps a lot to prevent various diseases. Things that mostly lead to toxins build-up in your system unhealthy food, polluted air, water, and excess exposure to sunlight.
But to get rid of toxins you can also eat fresh, seasonal fruits and vegetables and exercises in order to stay active and healthy. However, herbs are also great to add to your food and drinks and using these herbs as detox drinks.
Five Herbs to Detox Your System are:
1. Aloe Vera: This is an amazing herb along with various other health benefits. Also, if you want to get rid of the toxins, then aloe vera is an amazing herb because aloe vera juice and gel helps to detox, clean and purify your system. You can have aloe juice in the morning on an empty stomach to get the maximum benefits. If you want, you can also add other juices like amla, bitter gourd and tulsi or water.
2. Wheatgrass: This herb is rich in various nutrients like Vitamin A, B, E, C, and chlorophyll. If you want to use this herb to Detox your system, you can consume it in powdered form or tablet form. Also, it is best to consult your doctor and only then have this herb.
3. Tulsi: To Detox your system it is beneficial to consume Tulsi leaves, juice or if you do not have this much time, then you can also consume Tulsi capsules or tablets. Also, you can use Tulsi and neem together to because these two herbs work wonder when taken together. It is like a combination of detoxifying properties along with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. You can simply consume tulsi and neem capsules with water. Pregnant women and females during their periods should avoid neem.
4. Dandelion: This is one of the best herbs to Detox your system. This is one of the best herbs to clean your system, treat digestion problem, liver problem, skin problem and other health-related problems. Dandelion herb helps to purify your blood; also, people who consume too much alcohol should definitely consume this herb. This herb is rich in iron, betacarotene, potassium and calcium. You can prepare dandelion tea to get the benefits of this herb.
5. Thistle: If you are looking for a herb that can prevent the build of toxins because of pollution, junk food, stress and other environmental and lifestyle-related factors, then thistle herb is beneficial for you.
If you want to consume these herbs, it is best to first consult your doctor or a nutritionist and only then consume these herbs. However, all these herbs are great and do the work we mentioned in this blog so, you do not have to worry about this.