Many people try various hair masks available in the market and various types of home remedies to get healthy hair and to promote hair growth.
But the best way to promote hair growth is to focus on your food, hair oiling, and cleaning.
These hair growth tips are simple but really effective. In case you are facing hair loss or then you can also add some foods for hair growth. When we talk about people generally think about eggs and other protein-rich foods, but there are vegetarian foods for hair growth that are good options for people who do not consume dairy products, eggs or meat.
Along with protein, you need various other essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals for strong good quality hair.
And the best way to promote hair growth is to start with foods for hair growth. And along with this, you can use some hair growth tips.
Foods For Hair Growth:
1. Eggs: Eggs are rich in protein and other essential nutrients that are great for skin and hair health. It is good to add eggs to your diet because eggs are one of the best protein sources.
2. Vitamin C: If you like having citrus fruits, it is good for your overall health, and such fruits also promote hair growth. Citrus fruits or foods that are rich in vitamin C promote collagen production. This promotes hair growth and strong hair. You can also have lemon water by adding honey to it to get the amazing vitamin C.
3. Spinach: This vegetable reminds of the Popeye cartoons, but this green leafy vegetable is also good for your hair. Spinach is rich in iron, and lack of iron can lead to various health problems, and hair loss is one of them. Lack of iron decreases the oxygen supply to various organs, including your hair roots. This leads to weak hair and hair loss. Hence, adding spinach to your diet is a great way to promote hair growth.
4. Omega-3 fatty acids: If you feel like snacking, dry fruits and seeds are the best options. This will not only nourish your body but helps to improve skin and hair health. Yes, you heard it right, dry fruits and seeds that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and healthy fats are great foods for hair growth and skin. Also, vegetarian people can go for flaxseeds to fulfil omega-3 needs.
5. Wholegrain: The reason it is advised to have whole grain because it is rich in biotin. Having wholegrain foods nourish your system with various nutrients like protein, B vitamins, iron and zinc. The amino acids in whole grain foods help to promote hair growth.
6. Carrots: Drinking a glass of carrot juice is really good for hair growth because carrots are rich in vitamin A. Our hair is made of the fastest growing tissues, and the reason carrots are great for hair growth because the abundance of vitamin A in carrots is essential for the growth of the cells. Vitamin A also promotes natural sebum production on the scalp.
7. Avocado: This is an excellent source of vitamin E and monounsaturated fats. Having avocado in your diet helps to improve the blood circulation that promotes the efficiency of your hair follicles. The scalp is nothing but your skin and therefore it is important to maintain the ph of your scalp as well and avocado does the work. Hence, avocado helps to unclog hair follicles and improve hair growth. The monounsaturated fats in avocado are good for your heart’s health.
We hope you find the above information useful if you are someone who is facing hair growth problem then it is best to start with foods for hair growth and along with this you can also apply some amazing hair growth tips.