This can happen to many people because complaints of sudden chest pain when breathing and even while doing other kinds of activities are becoming more common not only in middle age and old people but even adults.
It is important to identify heart symptoms, and so you can understand the cause of chest pain.
Mostly chest pain causes are related to the heart problem. Therefore, one must know the various types of chest pain and chest pain causes, and chest pain symptoms as well.
It is essential for every person to not ignore chest pain. Some people ignore chest pain because it goes away, but this should not be the case.
A chest pain causes could be indigestion, and it could result from a heart attack. Therefore, if you are doing some activities like running, jumping, skipping, or anything and you feel a sudden chest pain consult a doctor even if it goes away.
The chest pain causes could result from stress, which not harmful, angina (this problem is related to the coronary artery) and an impending heart attack.
In case, you experience sudden chest pain, and it lasts for over 15 to 20 minutes along with various other chest pain symptoms like shortness of breath, nausea, sweating, and even consciousness. Do not wait for anything, just rush to the nearest hospital and seek a medical emergency.
In some of the cases, it is not easy to understand the chest pain causes, but mainly the cause is related to heart problems.
Various Types of Chest Pain:
- The reasons behind sudden chest pain symptoms could be Angina pain. This happens when there is a blockage in the main coronary arteries, this further leads to the reduced blood supply to your heart. This type of sudden chest pain symptoms includes a feeling of tightness, crushing pressure beneath the sternum and feeling of heaviness. And the chest pain may remain for two to fifteen minutes.
- The second reason behind the chest pain symptoms could be a heart attack. This type of chest pain is more severe compared to angina pain. A heart attack chest pain could last for more than 15 minutes. This type of chest pain symptoms includes vomiting, sweating, dizziness, breathlessness, nausea, fast and irregular heartbeat. The patient might also face various other chest pain symptoms like pain in the arms, chest, shoulders and neck.
- The third reason behind the sudden chest pain causes could be chest wall pain. In this type of pain, the person experiences pain in the cartilage, bones, and muscles of the chest wall. This type of chest pain might happen due to cartilage inflammation, injury, strained chest muscles, prolonged coughing, and because of gastroesophageal reflux or peptic ulcer.
- The fourth reason for sudden chest pain could be due to pulmonary embolism. These conditions occur due to the immobilisation of legs for a long period. This condition causes sharp chest pain that happens suddenly. In this condition, the lungs do not get the necessary blood supply due to oxygenation of the blood. This type of chest pain causes a fast heartbeat and breathlessness. In this condition, you should seek medical help.
- The fifth reason behind a sudden chest pain cause could be aortic dissection. In this condition, the layers of the aorta wall split. This leads to radiating pain in the back, and chest pain. If this condition becomes severe, this may lead to a heart attack. Therefore, if you experience such sudden chest pain symptoms, you should seek emergency help.
We hope the above information helps you in such conditions. We hope that now after reading these points you understand why it is important to not sudden chest pain and seek for an emergency helps even if the chest pain is no more.