Today we will share some of the best Home Remedies for Constipation. This is one of the major problems that a lot of people face in their daily lives. And one of the major reason is the type of food and lack of enough physical exercises.
The best way to deal with this is to consume food good for your system and to do enough physical activity. But due to the sedentary lifestyle, people and their digestive systems are becoming weak.
However, this problem can also happen due to some diseases, medications and because of ageing.
The reason we decided to come with some of the best home remedies for constipation problem because this problem can happen to all ages. According to a survey, about 22 percent of the adult population in India suffers from this condition. If a person is suffering from constipation, infrequent bowel movements, hard stools are some of the outcomes of this problem.
These constipation home remedies can surely help to get rid of this problem, but if you just focus on some lifestyle changes, you will recover completely without consuming any medicines.
Home Remedies for Constipation:
1. Triphala for constipation: Triphala is made of Amla, Behada and Harada (total three ingredients), and this is one the most effective home remedy for constipation problem. Even in Ayurveda, Triphala is known to be one of the best Ayurvedic medicines for constipation. Triphala also helps to detox your system.
2. Flaxseeds are beneficial: Flaxseeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, dietary fiber and beneficial antioxidants and therefore these flaxseeds can be really helpful to allow stool to pass easily through your digestive tract. Flaxseeds are extremely beneficial for people who are vegetarian and do not consume fish and need a natural source of omega-3.
3. Castor oil to get rid of constipation: You must have heard about the skin or hair benefits of castor oil, but this oil can also help to relieve constipation problem. Castor oil is a popular home remedy for constipation; this oil helps to regulate the irregular bowel movements. You can consume 1 or 2 tablespoons of castor oil on an empty stomach.
6 More Effective Home Remedies for Constipation:
1. Diet: According to Ayurveda, if a person is suffering from constipation problem then he/she must follow a Vata balancing diet. Try to not consume cold drinks and foods and consume foods warm in nature like warm soups and well-cooked vegetables.
2. Ghee and milk: According to the Ayurveda and this is also given in some of the Ayurvedic home remedies books, that if a person is suffering from constipation he/she can use ghee and milk as a home remedy for constipation problem. Add one tablespoon of ghee in a half cup of milk, drink this before you go to sleep at night. This will help to relieve constipation.
3. Liquorice root: Liquorice is also known as mulethi in Hindi. This herb is also beneficial to promote your bowel activity. To get the benefits of the home remedy, add a teaspoon of jaggery and a teaspoon of powdered mulethi in a cup of warm water and drink this before having your dinner.
This simple home remedy for constipation is really effective.
4. Beal fruit for constipation: This simple home remedy for constipation can be really helpful for and to gain the benefits of this remedy first add a teaspoon of jaggery with a half cup of bael fruit pulp and drink this every day before dinner (in the evening). You can also consume tamarind water with bael sharbat after adding jaggery in it.
5. Fennel seeds: First of all, you need to roast these fennel seeds and then consume a tablespoon of the roasted fennel along with a glass of warm water (may act as a mild laxative) before bedtime. And, because of the volatile oils found in it, fennel seeds help to promote the production of gastric enzymes.
6. Anjeer for constipation: Anjeer or you can also say figs are really beneficial as a home remedy for constipation problem. To gain the benefits of this home remedy, you need to first soak figs (Anjeer) in warm water overnight or for some hours and then consume it. Figs are extremely beneficial to treat constipation in adults as well as kids. Anjeer is rich in high fiber, which helps your digestion process to work at its optimum level.
Avoid Constipation Problem in the Future:
– Consume at least four to five glass of water daily in the morning. Instead of water, you can also drink some of the herbal teas like green tea and chamomile tea to improve your digestion.
– Consume an adequate amount of fiber every day.
– Make 30 minutes exercise routine for you and follow this routine every day.
– Try to add a lot of seasonal vegetables and fruits in your daily meal to benefits from the essential nutrients you need.
If you follow these points, we mentioned in this blog there is no way that you will face constipation problem or indigestion issues.