This is one of the most common problems among a lot of people. And therefore, today we will share some of the best Ayurvedic treatment for hair growth and tips on how to regrow hair?
Though mostly all of us experience hair fair on a daily basis, this becomes a problem only when this problem becomes extreme. The problem is the extent of hair loss because if you are facing nearly 100 strands per day then it is normal.
The actual problem starts when you are facing a lot of hair fall and there is no compensating hair growth after the hair fall. So, today we will discuss Ayurvedic treatment for hair growth and some of the best ways and foods that can help to regrow your hair with Ayurveda. Before you come to a solution, you must understand the cause of the problem.
What are the Causes of Hair Fall Problem?
- Pollution and climate can lead to hair fall problem.
- Hair fall happens because of poor nutrition and destructive food habits.
- An uncertain, irregular lifestyle like sleeping at any hour of the day or irregular rest or sleep time leads to hair fall.
- Excess tension, depression or stress also leads to hair fall problem.
- The build-up of toxins in the body also leads to hair fall problem.
According to Ayurveda, if your bone tissues are weak then this leads to the hair fall problem. People who have weak bone tissues will naturally face hair fall problem.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Growth Depends Upon the Following Factors like:
In Ayurveda, some say that one must understand the ‘Prakriti’ or say the ‘nature,’ in your constitution to find the best possible solution to your hair fall problem. Hair fall happens due to the imbalance of the constitution, and this defines the texture of your hair.
People with imbalanced Vata Dosha will face symptoms like frizzy, really dry and brittle hair because Vata hair is brittle and dry in texture.
People with imbalanced Pitta Dosha will face symptoms like thin hair and receding hairlines.
Also, the imbalance in the Pitta Dosha creates heat in the scalp which leads to change in the color. Mostly this leads to a problem like balding and greying of hair.
People with imbalanced Kapha Dosha will face symptoms like sticky and oily hair. Also, imbalance of Kapha Dosha leads to blocks in the follicles of your scalp. But normally Kapha hair is thick.
So, we are going to share some hair pack’s home remedies that are good for hair fall problem and these hair pack remedies are used as Ayurvedic treatments for hair fall.
Follow these 5 Hair Pack Home Remedies:
- First of all, you need to soak fenugreek seeds (methi seeds) in boiled rice water for overnight. After this, grind this mixture and make a thick paste. Apply this mixture on your scalp and then wash it properly. In case you want to add curd in this mixture, you can do that as well.
- Add lemon juice, besan in fresh coconut water and then mix these three ingredients properly; apply this paste on your hair.
- Mix amla, with walnut powder and add curd or water in it to make a paste, and then apply this paste on your scalp and hair.
- Add besan powder with shikakai, amla and reetha, mix this mixture and apply on your hair.
- You can also soak amla in curd and then grind both curd and amla together to apply this mixture on your scalp and hair. For extra benefits, you can also add reetha, fenugreek and shikakai and neem.
Here some tips that you must follow to stop unnecessary hair fall like:
- When your hair is wet do not brush it, let it dry naturally and then brush your hair.
- Do not comb your hair aggressively, be gentle while combing your hair.
- Drink an adequate amount of water in a day.
- Do not smoke and drink alcohol, these unhealthy habits can lead to a lot of health issues including hair fall.
- Consume foods like green vegetable, fruits and nuts. If you don’t consume enough nutrition, you need to start focusing on this area.
- Take proper sleep and rest.
What you consume plays a vital role in your hair growth and the nutritional value of your food also defines all sorts of health problems including hair fall.
Here are Some Foods Beneficial for Your Hair Health:
- Cucumbers: This small juicy vegetable is rich in silica, Vitamin C and vitamin A, which helps to regrow your hair. Cucumber also helps to balance the Pitta and Vata Doshas, which further helps to increase the hair growth and promotes a soft texture to your hair.
- Green Veggies: Yes, green vegetables are extremely beneficial for our overall health and when you are consuming necessary nutrition in your daily diet, you will naturally benefit your hair growth and your hair health.
- Pumpkins are amazing: Pumpkins are often disliked by a lot of people, but they are great when it comes to their nutritional value. Pumpkins are rich in essential minerals, zinc and potassium. These minerals help to increase the growth of hair by activating your follicles. Zinc that is found in pumpkins is helpful to increase the collagen level and to maintain the collagen level on your scalp.
- Curd and Yogurt: Well, both are wonderful to your hair. Curd and yogurt are known to be one of the best hair care remedy since ancient times.These two ingredients are extremely beneficial to repair damaged and dry hair. The lactic acid and multiple vitamins are really helpful for healthy and soft hair, which also promotes hair growth.
- Peppermint: Yes, it is not only used for flavoring agent in mouth fresheners, but it is good for your hair growth as well. The vasodilator found in peppermint promotes blood circulation in your body. Hence, the proper blood circulation helps your hair follicles to receive more necessary nutrients. Peppermint also helps to balance the Pitta Dosha as well.
- Coriander is good: Coriander is rich in essential nutrients like Vitamin k, iron, protein, manganese, Vitamin C, and magnesium. Therefore, coriander is really good to promote the growth of your hair follicles and to reduce the hair fall.