Sarvangasana has many benefits this asana is means “whole body part” which means that this yoga asana covers the entire body. The word Sarvagasana has derived from the Sanskrit language.
Before we discuss the “Sarvangasana benefits“, you must understand the correct way of practising Sarvangasana.
Sarvangasana Steps & Health Benefits
– First, you need to lie down on your back and then join your legs together. Bring your body to a relax mode.
– Then keep your palm on the floor.
– Then, try to press your palm against the ground and try to raise both your legs upwards towards the ceiling at 90-degree angle.
– After this you need to raise your legs and neck up into the vertical position, you can also take the support of and by touching your chin to the chest.
– While practising this asana you need to keep you must breathe gently.
– Try to maintain this posture for a minimum one to three minutes.
– You can repeat this asana for two to three times.
And, now when you are well aware of the correct way or steps of Sarvangasana, let’s discuss the “Sarvangasana Yoga Benefits” which helps to improve the overall health of your body.
Sarvangasana Benefits :
- Sarvangasana helps to increase blood circulation.
- It helps to improve the digestive system.
- Sarvangasana helps to cure back pain and also strengthen your back.
- Sarvangasana helps to cure sexual disorder and this also enhances the functioning of sex organs.
- Sarvangasana helps to enhance the resistance power of your body.
- Sarvangasana improves the functioning of the reproductive organ in both men and women.
- A person who practices Sarvangasana on a regular basis will get weight loss benefits as well.
- Sarvangasana not only corrects the improper functioning of the pancreas but also balance the blood sugar level.
- One of the most amazing Sarvangasana benefits to helps to cure sleep disorders and encourage a deep restful sleep.
- Sarvangasana also helps to cures the thyroid problem.
- Sarvangasana also enhances the functioning of the digestive system.
- Sarvangasana is helpful for people who are suffering from headaches. Do not try this asana at a time when you are experiencing a headache.
- Sarvangasana also improves the functioning of the ovaries.
- Sarvangasana helps to increase the functioning of the reproductive organs.
- Sarvangasana helps to maintain a natural glow on your face and prevent dark circles.
You can get all these Yoga benefits if you practise Sarvangasana every day. But there are some precautions that one must know if they want to practise Sarvangasana.
Sarvangasana Precautions :
- People who are suffering from thyroid, heart disease, eye problem or blood pressure should not practise Sarvangasana.
- Females who are pregnant should not perform Sarvangasana during their pregnancy period.
- Who are interested in performing the Sarvangasana should perform it an empty stomach.
- Females should not practise Sarvangasana during their periods.
- If you are a beginner or suffering from any other health problem you must consult a doctor first.
We hope the above “Sarvangasana Benefits” are helpful for you and you are going to add Sarvangasana in your daily routine.