If you are fed up of using so many products just to get that natural glow and still failing every day and that is making you sad, then this information is for you. Today we are going to share some of the best tips and “best home remedies for glowing skin” to keep your natural glow locked without ripping your skin with those chemical-based products.
A lot of people have started habits like dancing, cooking, and yoga which have helped them to pay more attention to their health, because of quarantine they cannot go out and stuff themselves with unhealthy food.
So, now it is the time to save your day and to bring back that natural glow in your skin without ripping off your skin with the help of home remedies for glowing skin. Remember, on the most important thing is to eat right, no matter what type of product you use if there are some fruits and vegetables which are amazing for your skin then you must invest in those foods instead of buying overly priced skincare products.
A lot of people do not what they are putting on their skin but yes they always know what they are eating so, tell us which way is the best way to get a naturally glowing skin.
Still, if you feel like to take extra care of your skin, then you must go for these amazing home remedies for naturally glowing skin.
5 Home Remedies to Bring Back the Natural Glow
1. Korean face masks alternative at home: No doubt, Korean face mask works well for our skin and since years Korean mask are dominating the skincare industry but they are also expensive and not everyone sees those masks as worth the money they are paying when they can make the similar type of skincare at home.
So, to prepare a Tomato-Cucumber face mask to follow these steps:
First, you need to wash a fresh tomato and then squeeze the tomato and get the fluid.
Add this fluid with 2 tablespoons of cucumber paste.
Add one tablespoon of honey.
Mix these three ingredients and then apply on your face for at least 15 to 20 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm.
You can use this homemade facemask two times a week to get a glowing skin without spending too much on those Korean sheet masks. This mask is really helpful to tighten the pores and to prevent blackheads. Vitamin C enriched tomato will bring that natural glow.
2. Turmeric and coffee face pack to prevent acne: Turmeric is one of the most effective skin agents that is used on home remedies for skin and cosmetics as well. Turmeric helps to prevent acne, reduce acne spots, and lighten your skin. Also, turmeric is used for hair removal purpose. If you do not have coffee at home, then you can also use besan as a substitute.
Coffee is amazing to exfoliate skin and to increase the blood circulation in that particular area.
Follow these steps:
– You need to add two tablespoons of yogurt or curd whatever is available at home, with powdered besan or coffee powder.
– Add half of a tablespoon of turmeric in it.
– Apply this paste on your skin and leave it for maximum 10 minutes.
– Rinse your face with lukewarm water and then pat it dry.
3. Honey and lemon face mask: One thing you need to understand is to never use lemon directly on your skin, this can damage your skin. Therefore, it is advisable to always add lemon with some other substance and only then apply on your skin.
Honey-lemon juice face mask is helpful to prevent burns, inflammation, acne and inflammation. These two ingredients contain antioxidants, antibacterial and antiseptic properties, these ingredients are amazing to bring a natural glow.
Follow the procedure to get your skin like Kareena Kapoor or Kylie Jenner soon. Lol!! But yes, to be honest, you can, if you utilize these masks.
Follow these steps:
– Add one tablespoon of honey with one-half tablespoon of lemon.
– Apply this paste on your face for at least 20 min.
– Then you can wash your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry.
4. Banana Facemask for supple hydrating skin: Bananas are not only amazing for our health, but these are amazing for our skin as well. Bananas are helpful to exfoliate your skin and if you consume bananas, you will get essential vitamins like vitamin –A, vitamin – B, vitamin – C, and vitamin – E.
Follow these steps:
– Get a half-ripe banana and mash it properly.
– Add one tablespoon of honey in it.
– Apply this mixture on your face for at least 15 minutes.
– Rinse your face with normal water and pat it dry.
5. Mint leaves works amazing: Mint leaves are rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that help to illuminate your skin completion. Also, mint leaves help to reduce acne spots and to clear the pores.
Follow these steps:
– Add a little water in a mixture blender and add a few mint leaves.
– When you blend this mixture, apply this mixture on your face for a maximum of 15 minutes.
– After 15 minutes rinse off your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry.
As we said earlier, you can surely try these home remedies for the extra care and nourishment of your skin, but if you are looking for healthy skin inside out that comes from what you consume on a daily basis.
Foods to Get Naturally Glowing Skin:
When you talk about foods for glowing skin, do not think about burgers and French fries.
- Sweet potatoes.
Along with these foods we mentioned above, you can also add tomatoes in your daily diet. You want healthy glowing skin, consume as many green vegetables and fruits you can along with healthy fats like nuts.
Tips to Remember for Healthy, Clear Skin
– Use ice cubes (wrap in a soft cloth or towel do not directly apply ice under eyes) this will help you to get rid of the dark circles and puffiness especially in the morning.
– Use tree tea oil with a carrier oil to get rid of the acne problem, this oil works amazing for acne problem.
– If you suffer from skin, irritation nothing can beat natural aloe vera gel, also aloe vera help to stop the damage.
– If you want to get rid of excess hair growth on some part of your body, you can use turmeric for it.
– Drink enough fluid and keep yourself hydrated.
– No matter what is your skin type always apply sunscreen before you step out in the sun.
– No matter what is your skin type, you should always moisturize your skin as soon as you wash your face.
– Always remove your makeup, never sleep with your makeup on. You can use 2 tablespoons of besan with a half tablespoon of turmeric powder and one tablespoon of milk cream and rub this mixture all over your body at once in a week.