Before we start with anything else, it is best to start with an introduction of dengue fever. The reason we decided to give a quick introduction of dengue fever so, you get an idea of what we are going to discuss today in this blog.
Before we jump to the cause and effect of dengue and severe dengue symptoms, it is better to understand dengue first.
Dengue is a mosquito-borne disease that leads to rashes, high fever and severe joint pain. If we talk about India, the dengue problem is a seasonal disease, mainly during the summer season.
The reason it is important to get dengue treatment on time because ignoring the dengue symptoms and treatment can lead to a life-threatening situation. Dengue can also lead to a drop in blood pressure and severe internal bleeding.
Dengue fever causes and effect of dengue if not treated on time:
The reason it is important to the not ignore the dengue symptoms and treatment because not doing so may lead to a life-threatening situation like strokes, damage of your lungs, liver, heart and drop of blood pressure and sometimes death.
Although we all know that dengue is a mosquito-borne disease. But
do you know what mosquito causes dengue?
Dengue is treated by treating its symptoms because there is no antibiotic and vaccine from dengue fever. Dengue treatment is also called symptomatic treatment, because when in this the treatment is done by curing the symptoms of the disease.
- Papaya leaf is used to treat dengue fever.
- The extreme case of dengue fever, which comprises muscle pain and a high fever that will last to a maximum of two weeks.
- The symptoms of dengue fever usually begin 4 to 7 days after the so-called dengue-spreading mosquito, Aedes has bitten you.
- This disease lasts for not over 10 days with effective medical supervision.
- Dengue fever was initially called as breakdown fever because the one suffering from it would feel as though his/her bones would break due to the severe muscle pain.
Dengue Fever Causes:
- The mosquitoes cause dengue are Aedes mosquitoes, these mosquito-spread four different viruses.
- We mainly find these mosquitoes near water logging bodies, and when a person goes nearby such water bodies, they might get in contact with the virus which further leads to dengue fever by entering the bloodstreams.
- If you like travelling in the tropical area, the chances of getting dengue virus to become high.
- If you have been infected by dengue fever and symptoms went through treatment and again get infected, you may face severe dengue symptoms.
- It is better to carry a mosquito repellent in case you are visiting areas that are not well clean and filled with water logging bodies. It is also better to just carry within the summer seasons, which is the peak time to get such dengue fever.
- When the mosquito Aedes become the carrier of the dengue virus from an infected person to a non-infected person this also causes the spread of the virus.
10 Symptoms of Dengue:
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Loss of appetite.
- Pink colour rash.
- Pain in the back of the eye.
- Red dot-like rashes appear on your leg area and other parts of your body.
- High fever over 105 F.
- Excess sweating.
- Severe headache.
Dengue Symptoms in Children:
- Severe pain in the muscle, joint and bone.
- High fever above 105 degrees F.
- Slightly bleeding in the gums and nose.
- Pain behind the eyes.
- Severe headaches.
- Pink-coloured rashes all over the body.
Do not wait for the symptoms to get better you need to see a doctor as soon as you notice these symptoms to get the best dengue treatment in time.
Ways to treat the mild and severe symptoms of dengue:
- The patient is given enough clean water to keep him/her hydrated with the help of some minerals and fluids. This is one of many ways that is used in mild symptoms.
- If symptoms are severe, then the patients are under strict observation of the doctors.
- If the patients are unable to consume fluid from they are given drip fluid, also called intravenous fluids (IV) this help to prevent the patient from dehydration.
- The dengue patients need to be hospitalized to keep them under strict observation this will prevent the symptoms to get severe and more complications.
So if you know, the dengue fever causes, how this virus spreads and how the symptoms of dengue get worse if not treated properly on time, you better take action on time and consult a doctor as soon as you see the above symptoms. If you do not follow such precautions you will face life-threatening situations.