Sciatica Pain: According to the research, nearly 60% of the people in India suffer from low back pain at some point in their life. And it’s also common in other countries like ChV ina (64%), Nigeria (72.4%), and Thailand (52.2%).
Sciatica is becoming, a common-complex-problem these days. As people are spending more time laying down on their beds or on their office chairs: sciatica pain is becoming a popular cause of daily life health issues.
Our body responds according to our way of living.
If we don’t do enough physical activities, the chances of getting health issue like back pain, sciatica pain is more likely happen to us.
To understand one of the most complex Sciatica pain one needs to understand what is sciatica.
What is Sciatica?
- Sciatica refers to the pain caused by the sciatic nerve; carries messages from the brain down the spinal cord to the legs.
- Sciatica pain is the result of irritation in the sciatic nerve.
- Sciatica affects only one part of your body.
- When a herniated disk, bone spur on the spine, or narrowing of the spine (spinal stenosis) compresses part of the nerve.
- Bulging (herniated) disc that sits between the bones of the spine) in the lower back.
- If the outer rim of the disc tears, usually due to routine pressure on the lower back; the jelly-like inner material can come out and pinch or inflame the nearby nerve.
- Sciatica ( (lower back into the leg, often below the knee) is most common in people 30 to 50.
Going for the right Sciatica treatment is a must!
- In many cases, most of the sciatica patients are told to get an x-ray or MRI by the medical experts due to time constraints.
- If it is advisable then you must go for imaging tests. But according to a few medical experts, imaging tests not really help them to cure early-stage sciatica; leads to unnecessary expenses.
How does physical exam help to treat sciatica pain?
- A physical exam helps to find out if the sciatica nerve has diminished or weakened the reflexes in the legs.
- If you are suffering from sciatica pain it is better to go for treatment which is most effective and come up with affordable prices like ayurvedic medicines
- It is always a good idea to go for natural herbal ayurveda medicines instead of taking heavy doses of chemicals.
- Ayurveda treatments, also come up with herbs which can root out sciatica pain without causing any side-effects to your body in the process of healing it.
How to know if it is sciatica?
Causes of Sciatica:
- Irritation of the nerve from the adjacent bone.
- Tumours, muscle, internal bleeding.
- Infections in or around the lumbar spine.
- Spondylolisthesis, injury, spinal stenosis, cauda equina syndrome, osteophyte, and other causes.
- Sometimes sciatica can occur because of irritation of the sciatic nerve during pregnancy.
Sciatica Pain Will Go Away!
From the expert perspective:
- A lot of people think that if the sciatica pain is worse it something bad is going on.
- But, it is not the complete truth. The human body has the capability to reabsorb the disc material which is the cause of sciatica symptoms, even in the severe pain condition.
- Mostly sciatica treatment should involve focusing on controlling pain and involving the patient to be physically more active than before.
- Though it is also advisable that if the pain increases one should lay down for a short period; avoid an extended period of sitting, driving or laying.
Medical experts suggest:
- Medical experts advise patients to start walking for short distances because sitting increases the pressure on the lower back disc.
- People who go for physical therapy like massage, acupuncture, and chiropractic manipulation; evidence suggests that while these approaches may help typical lower back pain; aren’t really effective in sciatica pain.
- On the other side, there are ayurveda medicines available which can cure sciatica pain completely, just by using natural herbs.
- Though ayurveda medicines take time in most of the cases, they can cure sciatica pain completely.
It is advisable to put surgery as the last option to cure sciatica pain!
- If the medical expert finds out a foot drop they may refer for immediate surgical evaluation.
- And, people who are not recovering from sciatica pain might go for surgery as an option.
- No doubt, surgery can be a quick fix recovery process. But people who go for surgeries, usually do about as well as those who decide to wait for six months; to give their body more time to heal on its own.
- Using ayurvedic herbal medicines to treat sciatica pain until it vanishes completely without any surgery or physical therapy; can be a beneficial idea too.
We hope that this post help to understand the root cause of sciatica pain; things you need to keep in mind once you are looking for an effective treatment to get rid of it.
If you are suffering from sciatica pain and looking for the best ayurvedic treatment. Sure Shot Ayurveda can a reliable option too because sure shot ayurveda provides herbal medicines to cure sciatica pain. Our ayurvedic medicines are capable enough for Sciatica Pain Treatment completely.