Will you believe us? If we say that, that Ayurveda has a solution to give you instant quick relief from your kidney stone pain.
When you’re in pain, the only thing you want is to get instant relief from that pain as soon as possible.
We understand that kidney stone problem surely needs a proper treatment to cure it completely with the help of ayurveda or ayurvedic medicines to dilute it completely.
And, therefore ayurveda has the instant solution to give relief from the kidney stone pain.
Ayurveda has the cure to your kidney stone pain!
However, Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Stone includes dietary changes which also include herbal medicines (diuretic and stone-dissolving herbs) for the complete treatment of kidney stone.
But here we will be sharing few instant ayurvedic methods to get relief from kidney stone pain.
Ayurveda methods to get instant relief from Kidney Stone pain:
Here you have the power pack herbal methods to get instant relief:
1. Banana Stem
You want relief from your kidney stone pain, be a minion! Not banana but the banana stem extracted juice, can be an excellent remedy or kidney stone.
- Banana stem is rich in fibre and diuretic properties.
- In general, it is advised to consume 10 ml juice along with 1 gram cardamom seeds, twice a day, on an empty stomach or 10 minutes before food; but you can also an Ayurvedic practitioner to decide the right dosage for your specific case.
- Figs can be fantastic to treat kidney stones.
- You can drink figs water in the morning, first, Boil two figs in a cup of water for 15-20 minutes and then drink it on an empty stomach, (don’t forget to cool it down).
3. Basil Leaves (Tulsi)
- One of the most popular herbs in India. And why not? Tulsi Basil leaves extremely beneficial, even they are really good for the overall health of the kidneys.
- Mix- 1 teaspoon of juice from basil leaves with 1 teaspoon of honey and have it daily in the morning. You can also chew two to three basil leaves. It helps in the easy expulsion of stones through the urinary tract.
4. Lemon Juice
- Lemon is citric in nature which also helps to break down calcium-based kidney stones.
- You must drink three glass of lemon juice daily, this will not only help you to dilute kidney and also help you to get rid of the kidney stone pain.
- This will help to increase the volume of urination, which benefits people affected by kidney stones.
5. Ayurvedic Herbs
- Ayurvedic herbs can do magic when it comes to kidney stone, with the help of ayurvedic herbal medicines, one can dilute their kidney stones without causing any side-effects.
- Ayurveda for kidney stone has been used as one of the most effective treatments of all time, just with the help of herbal medicines and their natural curing properties.
- Herbs are an effective means of cleansing the body internally in order to help it regain its strength.
- Though these things apply everywhere, but if the herbal medicines are made under experienced, qualifies herbalist then you really don’t need any other treatment to cure your kidney stone, without causing any side-effects.
Kidney Stone Treatment At Home!
With The Help Of Diet And Nutrition you can stay away from the pain just by following a few food habits like:
- In Ayurveda, it is always advisable to prevent any problems with the help of food (diet), if you consume in proper proportion and a nutritional meal, then the chances of you to get any sort of health issues naturally reduces.
- You can prevent kidney stones, just by making changes in your daily fluid intake.
- Also, you must limit your consumption of sodium, animal protein, calcium, and oxalate-rich foods will prevent stone formation: depending upon your kidney stone type.
KIDNEY STONE PROBLEM HAS A WORLDWIDE IMPACT:
LET’S CHECKOUT SOME FACTS!
- According to the world health report, in the year 2005, there were approximately 58 million deaths worldwide, with 35 million attributed to chronic disease; chronic kidney disease is a worldwide health crisis.
- As per the Global Burden of Disease study, chronic kidney disease was ranked 27th in the list of causes of total number of deaths worldwide in 1990, but rose to 18thin 2010. This degree of hike in the list was secondary to HIV and AIDS.
- Even in the United Nation, the treatment of chronic kidney stone has exceeded $48 billion per year.
- According to the National Kidney Foundation report, the number of cases of kidney failure will increase tremendously in developing countries, such as China and India, where the number of elderly people are increasing.