When we talk about Ayurveda, what comes in your mind?
The “science of life,” Ayurveda meaning comes from two Sanskrit words, ‘ayus’, means ‘life’ and ‘veda’, means ‘science’.
Once you have understood the science of life, you can be sure to live a healthy life with a sensible mind and body which is not functions at its best but also capable of making better decisions.
Ayurveda is an ancient medicine system of the Indian subcontinent. It is said to have originated in India about 5000 years back. The word Ayurveda is a conjugation of two Sanskrit words ‘ayus’, meaning ‘life‘ and ‘veda’, meaning ‘science‘, thus Ayurveda literally means the ‘science of life’.
Food which contains a large number of calories but really less amount of nutrients. That’s unhealthy.
When do you get diseases?
When we follow an unhealthy diet, which also includes no exercise or required physical activity. Most of our health problems are created by us. Lack of a properly balanced diet is one of the many causes of ill health.
“A balance in bodily systems with proper diet, herbal treatment, and yogic breathing.”
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is the manifesto of unhealthy food habits.
Several studies have shown that a large number of people are suffering from symptoms related to IBS. Such health issue can be root out easily with proper ayurvedic treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome; no side-effects.
The reason that Ayurveda has a history of curing health issue of the past 5000 years because it has no side-effects. And, on the top Ayurveda uses natural herbs to treat our health problems; cure our mind and body with other health benefits.
Let’s understand Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS):
- IBS is a common digestive disorder.
- IBS is a group of intestinal symptoms that typically occur together.
- The symptoms vary in severity and duration from person to person.
- Scientific research has linked IBS to stress and worry but as yet the exact cause of the disease is unknown.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatment in Ayurveda works on both the digestive as well as the mind with the aim of providing long-term relief.
Causes of Irritable Bowel Syndrome are:
- Stress and anxiety.
- Infectious diarrhoea
- Excessive consumption of alcohol, caffeine or carbonated beverages
- And, continued intolerance to lactose and/or gluten are often responsible for IBS.
Others reasons for IBS:
- Muscle contractions in the intestine
- Nervous system
- Inflammation in the intestines
- Changes in bacteria in the gut (microflora)
Ayurvedic Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS) Treatment:
- According to Ayurveda, there are different types of digestive disorders which will fit in the Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Alleviating the aggravated body energies and restoring the function of the digestive system; elimination of accumulated toxins from the body is the sole purpose in Ayurveda treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- One of the many reasons for irritable bowel syndrome is stress. And therefore, ayurvedic treatment for IBS include a line of treatment consists of lifestyle guidance; herbs to nourish your mind and nervous system.
Some Home Remedies with Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
- Chew raw ginger or make ginger tea, it helps to reduce the inflammation caused by IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Consume flax seeds, soak it overnight and drink it in the morning.
- You can also use flax seeds over salad dressing, potato patties or meat patties or with your morning corn flax.
- Consume yoghurt, it had good bacteria and it also helps in digestion; prevent any kind of stomach ailment.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, or you can also make fruit juice (include pulp).
- Vegetable and fruits, reduce the amount of inflammation in the lining of the stomach.
- Avoid consumption of caffeine, alcohol and carbonated beverages.
- Avoid foods that tend to make gas worse like beans, cabbage and citrus fruits.
Ayurveda- The science of life has a solution to every ailment!
What will you choose? Treatment with natural herbs without any side-effects or treatment with chemical compositions with side-effects.
Sure Shot Ayurveda– We provide the best herbal treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome as per your needs. Our medicines have been made under experienced herbalists experts.
Sure Shot Ayurveda prepare herbal medicines as per your medical condition to give you the maximum benefits of the ayurvedic medicines for Irritable Bowel Syndrome.