Are you on a journey to be fit and healthy,? But you are losing hope to lose excessive belly fat? Then, you hit the right place. Once you know what works best for you, what diet you need to reduce your “type of belly fat“, it is easier to reduce fat.
You don’t need to hope for a miracle to happen you can actually reduce your belly fat yourself.
Quick Tips To Get Rid Of Your Belly Fat:
- Reduce your white or brown sugar intake, consume other much healthier sources of sweet like honey or jaggery.
- Cut down processed food like coffee, chips, flavoured candies, instant noodles, ketchup etc.
- Exercise daily, your body is as good as your food and how much physical activity you do.
- Eat small meals, it helps to restore fewer calories than the usual.
- To reduce belly bloating try to consume liquids which help in digestion and reduce inflammation.
How Many Types of Belly Fats Exits:
- Bloated belly caused by indigestion
- Subcutaneous fat under the skin
- Low belly fat
- Punctured tire belly fat
- Visceral abdominal fat
What is Idol Body Type?
- Error 101- This information does not exist. If it does, you’re in a soap bubble and it will pop, soon!
- When it comes to health, you need to check your BMI (Body Mass Index) and understand where you stand. Not by looking at a model telling you about the keto diet.
- Eat healthy, which mean food which is high in nutritional value, easily digestible and contains less amount of calories.
A healthy body should also contain healthy fats, and therefore, you should love your body.
But remember, if it is converting into excessive belly fat, you need to understand that excessive fat is not good for your body.
Read further, because we are going to help you to get rid of your belly fat; know about your belly type and how to get rid of it.
You must know when it is a problem!
- We can say that a person with a reasonable Body Mass Index, has healthy hormones secreted by their fat cells.
- It only becomes a problem when you have more and large fat cells than normal; this problem occurs in an individual who is overweight.
- According to modern and traditional medicine, excess fat on the belly area may lead to serious health problems; hypertension, diabetes, and chronic inflammation.
Now, when you know what is the problem and why it is a problem, let’ jump to the solution.
5 Types Of Belly Fats And What You Can Do To Be Healthy:
1. Bloated And Distended Belly
- Bloating happens due to digestive disorders.
- During bloating you may feel full and distension (temporary increase in abdominal girth) which is not related to belly fat.
- Bloating usually happen due to excess gas production or disturbances in the movement of the muscles of the digestive system.
- Distention and bloating follow cyclic pattern are most intense after meals. Especially if the gap between the meals is more, less intense when lying down and improve overnight.
- Solution: A balanced diet containing and herbs to regulate digestion. And, consuming less dairy and gluten products can solve the problem.
2. Subcutaneous Fat
- Mostly, subcutaneous fat is kind of fat that you would love to get rid of as soon as you can.
- It is a type of fat, which accumulates below the skin and to all over the body. But more commonly around your waist area, thighs and hips.
- This fat is visible and leads to the catastrophe of your body and make you unhealthy.
- Nevertheless, if we look from a health risk perspective, subcutaneous fat is comparatively harmless.
- The reasons to get rid of it is mostly based o social pressure and perception, which tends to change over a period of time.
- Not all cultures look down onto those who look fat, it depends upon what you want for yourself.
Solution: People who do all sort of physical activity like running, climbing stairs, playing sports, and free from any sort of diseases; don’t need to worry about subcutaneous fat. Whenever you want you can invest some time to tone your body if you really want to.
3. Low Belly Fat
- Lower abdomen tummy fat – This types of belly fat cause due to minor digestive issues and due to a sedentary lifestyle.
- If your body is lean, but your jeans are getting tighter then, you have lower belly fat. This happens due to a gradual increase in girth.
- Though the cause of it is not really grave, it is best to nip it in the bud.
Solution: Do some moderate-intensive exercise and add fibre and digestive herbs to your diet.
Often results show up very quickly: within a few days or a few weeks, depending on your belly type.
4. Punctured Tire Belly Fat
- If your belly is surrounded by noticeable fat bulges due to lifestyle and unbalanced diet, this may lead to obesity. It generally has bulges like a shown in the above image.
Solution: Say a complete no to processed foods, sugar, alcohol, and sodas and keep a tab on food portions.
- You can also include regular moderate-intensity exercise in your daily schedule.
- You can also jump to a weight control diet which includes:
- Whole grains like whole wheat, oats, and brown rice.
- Beneficial fats: polyunsaturated fats and medium-chain saturated fats like fish, vegetable oil, and some nuts.
- Lean proteins like eggs, seafood, and white meat.
- Essential minerals and vitamins.
There will be a time, when you may realize that after doing so much there aren’t any visible results. But remember, it is a time taking process, no matter what, you need to stick to your diet and process.
5. Visceral Abdominal Fat
- VAF- It is a type of fat which occupy the space between the abdominal organs.
- It is connected to the impairment of glucose and lipid metabolism. And, this further leads to glucose intolerance, the elevation of lipid levels, hypertension, insulin resistance, cardiovascular diseases, and type 2 diabetes.
- In this type of fat, the risk factors of metabolism are even higher, especially in obese people. But people with higher amount of subcutaneous fat may have a high amount of VAF as well.
Excessive Visceral Abdominal Fat can be harmful because:
- The portal vein, which carries blood from the intestinal area to the liver.
- The substances released by visceral fat, include free fatty acids, which enters the portal vein and travel to the liver.
- In the liver, they help produce blood lipids; further lead to an increase in metabolic disturbances and other risk factors.
- According to the studies, there can be other factors to this problem like ageing, sex hormones, excess intake of sucrose, and lack of physical exercise.
- These factors can also be a reason to visceral fat accumulation. Even studies have shown the relation between uncontrollable stress, and abdominal fat distribution, especially in females.
Solution: If you face a problem to climb stairs or jog, you should take this seriously.
- Do not skip meals and stop eating junk food, instead have a balanced and nutritious diet with smaller portions.
- You must also avoid emotional eating, limit your caffeine and alcohol intake.
- Avoid smoking, and start doing moderate-intensity exercise daily; practice deep breathing and meditation.
- The results may more time than you think so try other ways to get rid of your excess belly fat; girth to get easier digestion, better stamina, and better sleep.
A piece of advice to someone who is overweight should be given with the intention of suggesting a healthy body. Though, this depends upon an individual also, whether the other person wants to lose their excess weight or not.
Most of the time it is compared with the physical appearance, but it should be based on how active you are to live a healthy life.
It is scientifically true that people with excessive fat are prone to health issues than healthier people.